No Tox Life
Solid Seaweed Shampoo
Ditch the plastic bottle and try switching to a solid conditioner. Infused with seaweed extract, rice protein, cocoa butter, vitamin B5 and macadamia oil, this conditioner bar is gentle and moisturizing for your locks. It's lightweight enough to be used every time you wash.
Suitable for many hair types, from straight and fine, to thick, wavy, frizzy, as well as color treated hair. Our salon-quality ingredients help your hair feel soft and manageable.
How to Use (Short version):
- First, shampoo using our solid shampoo and rinse clean.
- (most hair) Rub the conditioner bar along hair lengths and ends, place bar back on your soap holder, then use fingers to massage until hair is soft and slippery feeling. A little goes a long way. Excessive rubbing of the bar on your hair will make it go faster.
- (brittle hair types) Rub bar hands with a little water to create a creamy conditioner concentrate, then rub hands through lengths and ends.
- Leave in up to 2 minutes for a deeper condition, or rinse immediately.
- Rinse well with water. (no vinegar required)
- Keep out of eyes! It is gentle but not designed to be used in the eyes, if you get a little in there then rinse gently with clean water.
3 oz (85g) - can last 60-120 washes
How long they can last:
These bars are highly concentrated. You are using your shower water to dilute the product instead of buying a bottle of conditioner that is mostly water.
The length of time each bar lasts depends on proper storage, how often you condition, how heavily you use it, hair length, curls and thickness, etc.
Typically for a long haired person with lightly wavy to straight hair who conditions every 2-3 days, the 3 oz size will typically last 3-6 months. These are rough estimates based on customer feedback and will vary per person.
This solid conditioner is unpackaged and is wrapped in paper for shipping.
About our Ingredients:
Behentrimonium methosulfate - gentle plant-based conditioner to help reduce tangles
Brassica Alcohol (and) Brassicyl Valinate Esylate - plant derived conditioning ingredient from rapeseed oils
Seaweed extract - imparts proteins and minerals to hair shaft to help with damage
Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride - plant-based conditioning ingredient to reduce static - COSMOS certified
Cetyl Alcohol - plant based stabilizer and thickener
Macadamia esters - a light version of macadamia oil to create shine and softness naturally
Cetearyl Alcohol - plant-based thickener for texture and conditioning
Cocoa butter - healthy and softening hair conditioning ingredient (from the cocoa plant) for shiny locks.
Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride - guar bean (plant-derived) thickener and conditioner
Fractionated coconut - a lighter version of coconut oil that won't weigh down your hair but instead leave it lightly moisturized
Propanediol 1,3 - a plant derived moisturizer
Cyclomethicone - a lightweight silicone for softness and shine that doesn't cause scalp issues and build up like dimethicone - washes out clean with our shampoo - based on silica a naturally occurring mineral
Vitamin B5 - a plant-derived version of the vitamin that naturally occurs in our hair and skin - helps with split ends
Butylene glycol - conditioning agent
Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid - preservative to keep your bar fresh in the shower - paraben free
Essential oil blend - Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Mint - a clean and refreshing but light scent
Citric acid - preservative and pH adjuster - naturally found in citrus fruits