'Give It a Rest' Bamboo Slotted Spoon
Our bamboo ‘Give it a Rest’ slotted spoon is the ultimate answer to the question of where to put it. This bamboo oval-shaped spoon has a small patented bump (a unique characteristic of how bamboo grows) on its back that keeps the spoon from touching the surface when set on counters and stoves. Each slotted spoon is made from a single piece of USDA certified organic bamboo, hand-burnished to a naturally smooth finish.
The ‘Give it a Rest’ bamboo slotted spoon is a combination of a spoon rest and a kitchen slotted spoon. This patented design elevates the spoon head off the counter, leaving your surfaces splotch-free.
- USDA Certified Organic
- USDA Certified Biobased
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food and will not leech chemicals into your foods
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Finished with a natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
Size: 12" bamboo slotted spoon
When properly cared for, your bamboo kitchen utensils can last for years to come.
Follow these tips for best results:
- Hand wash in hot, soapy water, then wipe dry
- Revive the natural shine of your bamboo utensils with an all-natural oil
- Smooth away any signs of wear by lightly sanding your utensils with a fine grain sandpaper
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
We recommend using Bambu Finishing Oil to care for your bamboo.